error 25

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

nick staub
Company Name: mcmanus dev

error 25

Post by nick staub »

recently encountered "error 25" when opening thm supercontrol.was instructed previously by thm tech to pull motherboard and re insert.did so and problem solved.this morning I have same problem when opening program.is this an ongoing problem that needs a fix or am I having to take side panel off,remove motherboard and resinsert evrytime I want to open super control? on another note, to whom it may concern my boss mark McManus the guy who paid for machine is the least bit happy with problems weve encountered thus far
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Re: error 25

Post by Brad McIntosh »

Nick,

Removing and re-seating the motherboard (or any component for that matter) should not be a reoccurring requirement. It is probably symptomatic of another issue. You really need to contact Thermwood's service department and pursue this issue.

As has been mentioned on these forums previously - the Thermwood Forums are not the PRIMARY SUPPORT CHANNEL for Thermwood Corporation - I believe they were more of a way for users to communicated with other users. Thermwood sales & technical staff does visit the forums when possible and will respond to questions and/or issues - but their call-in and email support requests most probably are the priority.

I suggest that you call Thermwood directly or submit any serious issues that you may have via the appropriate email address below: (In this case service@thermwood.com.)

Machine Related Electro-Mechanical Problems: service@thermwood.com

eCabinets Systems Support: cabinets@thermwood.com
Control Nesting and General Programing Support: program@thermwood.com

I hope your issue is resolved soon.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation
Mike Murray
Company Name: VCSS

Post by Mike Murray »

There the best there is Nick, give them a chance,call in direct as suggested.
nick staub
Company Name: mcmanus dev

Post by nick staub »

I have no doubt these guys are the best.they work with nasa for cryin out loud!! I only posted after calling in 2 diff times.jeff was very helpful.i just didn't want to have to keep opening up the q core repeatedly.i love this machine and the softrware.i also understand that these are massive programs and there are bound to be some bugs.thank u again to anyone and everyone whos helped along the way so far
!!!