Edgebanding not displaying

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Edgebanding not displaying

Post by Forrest Chapman »

I added slab fronts with edgebanding to a batch file but when nested the labels do not show the edgeband. Is this a glitch?

Forrest
Attachments
Brookwood panels.esj
(182.02 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
Clint Buechlein
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood Corp

Re: Edgebanding not displaying

Post by Clint Buechlein »

Forrest,

I can see it on my end as well when I create a batch with the standard slab door. I'll have to send to the software engineers to have a look.

In the mean time you can create the same functionality by loading the Standard Upper Frameless, go to Construction Settings, bullet for None on the top, and uncheck the boxes for Has Back, Has Left End, Has Right End, Has Deck. That will leave you blank cabinet you can add a door to with no reveals. Then when you resize the cabinet you'll be resizing the door. You can save the cabinet in a library of "Doors" and pull from it to create your batch. Labeling appears to work correctly in this scenario.

-Clint-
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: Edgebanding not displaying

Post by Forrest Chapman »

Thanks Clint, I used that method earlier and it worked fine on my end just wanted to make sure you guys were aware of what it was doing when using the add doors feature. When you take the front into CE the edgeband displays properly so you would think it would print on the label.

Forrest