Advertising in ECab Magazine

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Rob Frenette

Advertising in ECab Magazine

Post by Rob Frenette »

Hi All

Just wondering if anyone else advertising in the magazine is getting a lot of new business or at least some inquires? Also does the design sharing work in Canada?
Rob Frenette

Calmark Cabinetry & Woodwork Ltd
Specializing in CNC Machining & Edgebanding
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

eCab

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Rob,

I think you may mean Production Sharing (Design Sharing is where you can purchase libraries from other cabinetmakers on the eCab Member Store ). Production Sharing is where you can contact other Members in your area that have a Thermwood router to process your parts for you. Canada is on the Production Sharing map. Just go to http://www.ecabinetsystems.com and click on the Production Sharing link on the left. Next, click on the Production Sharing Member Locations link on the lower left. You will see a US Map, and if you scroll down, several other countries will be listed (including Canada). Just click on the country you want and then click your province to find Members in your area.
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Thermwood/eCabinet Systems
Rob Frenette

Post by Rob Frenette »

Thanks Duane

I know about Production Sharing, I have a Thermwood router model 45, and I am listed in production sharing. I also have an ad in your ecabinet systems magazine.
I guess i should have posted my second question in the design sharing area. But since were here if I submit my designs to Thermwood does design sharing work for other Canadian ecab users?
Rob Frenette

Calmark Cabinetry & Woodwork Ltd
Specializing in CNC Machining & Edgebanding
Duane Marrett
Thermwood Team

Design Sharing

Post by Duane Marrett »

Hi Rob,

No problem (I should have looked you up before I answered the question). Design Sharing works for Members in Canada the same as it does in the US - they can just go to the Member Store and purchase any designs they are interested in. Their Design Sharing cd will be formatted and tagged with a unique id that identifies both the developer and the purchaser - to help protect the cd from being improperly distributed. It will be sent to them via the method the choose from the store, and they can use the purchased library to start creating jobs the same as a US customer.
Thanks,

Duane Marrett
Thermwood/eCabinet Systems