Trouble trying to obtain eCabs CD??

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

MATTASULLIVAN

Trouble trying to obtain eCabs CD??

Post by MATTASULLIVAN »

Hi , i am new to this here forum, and the eCabs system, i had been on the look out for software to help make more time for actually making the furniture/cabinets i need to and have spent an age doing so until i came across a trade site in the states (of which i am now a Member and a Moderator) where upon the site owner pointed me in your direction,....

however... this was before christmas last (2006) when i first applied for both your software and to join this here forum.. i quickly got e-mails regards the forum, hence me posting here! .. but i do not seem to have had neither a reply to e-mails regards obtaining a cd of the software, or a repeated request for the software...

at first i thought it could be to do with the fact i am resident in the U.K. , but soon noticed posts from afar away as Austrailia, SOuth Africa etc...

so it can not be that....
so i then thought it could be the postal system... but seeing as i buy enough toys ( oops! mean TOOLS/TOOLING!) from the states and have had deliveries from early Jan orders, ...it can't be that either!

then i thought it may be the fact my website does not exactly show either much content (yet) or much in the way of modern machinery ... but that is/has been rectified, on the part of some more modern machinery, but my website is no where near up to date, as i am still wasting time designing and drawing out my designs BY HAND!!!!! so have had no time to keep it updated!

hopefully i may yet obtain a copy of your latest software, or at least an e-mail telling me it will be on its way!!!

heres hoping :?:

Matt (a.k.a. WOLF!)
Varn@#h... don't you swear at me!!! and remember, wood does not grow on trees!
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Welcome Matt, you could give the folks at Thermwood a call and see if they can track your CD for you.
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Welcome Matt, you could give the folks at Thermwood a call and see if they can track your CD for you.
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Hi Matt,

You certainly can give us a call here at Thermwood and we will be glad to assist you. Below I've listed some contact information that you can use to get eCab assistance:

Email: cabinets@thermwood.com
Phone: 1800 221 3865 (ask for ecab support)

For future reference, you will likely get a quicker response if posting specific eCab questions or concerns directly on the eCab site. You've entered this posting on the site used primarily for customers utilizing the Thermwood CNC router (Not a problem, we'll get you directed to right place).
MATTASULLIVAN

Post by MATTASULLIVAN »

i stand corrected on the forum sections, i did not realise there was a CNC specific section! , and thank you for the link..... and the info....

can i assume the 1800 number is WITHOUT the code to the United States from the U.K.!??

in my defense i was 2 am .... when i posted , or there abouts!

many regards Matt (WOLF)
Dean Fehribach
Site Admin
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Post by Dean Fehribach »

Matt,

Ryan gave you the wrong number for International dialing. You should call:

+1 812 937 4476

That's the correct phone number.
Dean Fehribach
I.S. Mgr., Thermwood
Dell Workstation T1650 / XEON E3 / 8GB RAM / 1GB nVidia Quadro 600 / Windows 8 Pro x64
MATTASULLIVAN

Post by MATTASULLIVAN »

Thanks Dean, for that, i have already e-mailed via the link given by Ryan

thanks again!