Machine won't nest

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Chris Say

Machine won't nest

Post by Chris Say »

After trying to add a TWD file into the machine and then nesting it an error \"Cannot find nestlib. Exiting\" comes up. I have tried shutting down the machine and restarting it, creating another job with no luck. What does this error mean?
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Hi Chris,

I will need more details in regards to the error message your getting. I would like for you to contact me in order troubleshoot this issue. I will then post the resolution once it has been found.

Email: program@thermwood.com
Ryan Hochgesang

Hi Chris,

I am unable to get an email to go to your inbox. I keep getting return mail error do to a specific protocal. I received this same thing when attempting to reply to your questions about a dxf file a day or so ago. Please call me at your convenience (1800 221 3865).

Thanks!
Chris Say

Post by Chris Say »

We updated to 5.15 and now we are able to nest jobs. Any idea why the error happened? If you still can't email to chris or joe @lamwks.com please call. (480) 892-6656
Ryan Hochgesang

Chris,

I am still unable to get email through to you. However, after looking into this situation, it was apparent that some sort of file structure was missing and needed to be replaced; so the next step I was going to recommend was to run the control nesting update, Repair option.

Let me know if you need any additional assitance.