New version errors please help

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Mathieu Boileau

New version errors please help

Post by Mathieu Boileau »

Hi, we are trying to rout fluted fillers, the machine makes its rout correctly but then comes back and plunges in the center of the rout and uses the \"Outline Pre-ramp Depth\" in the settings to plunge in and continues moving up as it finishes its rout. I've attached my exported file, Thanks!
Attachments
Rolling Nest.zip
(734.54 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Hi Mathieu,

I will be glad to look into this situation. I will need some additional information from you to do so. I will need to see the CNC file that your ran to cut your part, as well as the design file (.esa, .hsf, .dxf, or .esj) for the part you created. Please send your files to program@thermwood.com, Subject: THM Forum Posting <new version errors>.
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Mathieu,

It will not be necessary to submit the files I have requested in order to continue research of this issue. The problem has been found and submitted to the Software Engineering group here at Thermwood.

To enable you to machine pockets at this time you will have to either change your pre-ramp depth or set pocket cleanup to zero. Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you.
Mathieu Boileau

Post by Mathieu Boileau »

Thanks Ryan, helpful as always.