CNC info for school!

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Francis Samson
Company Name: AVBN

CNC info for school!

Post by Francis Samson »

Hi, I would like to have some information concerning the CNC machines that you proudly sell. I've been using the Ecab soft for the past 4 yrs and i would like to upgrade my shop with one! Problem is, witch one would be good for me? On the other side i know nothing from CNC's and i'm located in the Laurentiens in Quebec (St-Adele to be precise)! So, a bit hard to take courses down in the states! On the other side I know that there is only 7 people(from the production sharing list) and was wondering if they could give courses on your machine? As per buying, i'm also looking forward in opening a school/ self builder, do it your self, providing all the tools necessary to build cabinets and wood projects of any kind,and at the same time teaching the art of cabinet making and wood finishing, but open to every one who would like to do it them self for a reasonable price under surveillance!

So, on the other side, i'm even thinking about being a resource in the area with a Thermwood CNC machine for other cie and even looking to teach others in a near by future in this field! Ideas and project that could lead to good business and mostly opening doors for carpenters and any one who would be interested in learning!

If you could get back to me on this, it would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Francis Samson

Au Vieux Bois Noeuds
Mark Hesketh
Guru Member
Company Name: Paris Kitchens

Post by Mark Hesketh »

CNC Automation located in St. Zotique Que. sells Thermwoods. I am sure they would be more than happy to talk with you about the machines. Their website is http://www.cncautomation.com/default.htm
David Godbout
Thermwood Sales

Post by David Godbout »

Hi Francis, I work with Cnc Automation In Quebec, we will be glad to help you find out which Thermwood router will be good for your needs. We can also provide you complete Ecabinet systems and operator training from our head office base in Quebec in french and english.

Feel free to contact us at 1-800-421-5955
or davidg@cncautomation.com

thank you for your interest.

David