CN 5.41 Off Fall

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Joe Elbert

CN 5.41 Off Fall

Post by Joe Elbert »

Just loaded CN 5.41 and ran the first project. It appears that there is an issue with the Off Fall when the code is written. The off fall shifts in the positive X direction approximately 1" and it cuts into any parts that may be in its path. Reloaded CN 5.40 and issue corrected. I am using control version 7 in metric on a machine that was built to use metric as its standard. I am checking to see if there is a new parameter that needs to set or if is in the update.

Thanks
Joe E
Justin Melhiser

Re: CN 5.41 Off Fall

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Joe
We will let the programmers know, please send us the file you are trying to run so we can test it here. You can send it to cabinets@thermwood.com or program@thermwood.com
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Joe
We will also need your export file. Load this job in control nest and then click the export button at the bottom right. If you have any questions about this please give me a call.
Gary Urlacher

Post by Gary Urlacher »

Can you keep me posted on this as I downloaded the 5.41 update but have not installed it at this time.
I do not want to install it if this is the case.

Thanks

Gary Urlacher
Daniel Vonderheide
Thermwood Team

Post by Daniel Vonderheide »

After talking with Joe this morning, it seems that removing and reinstalling the update resolved the issue. Joe told me it has been running fine since he did this last week.