tool man print out

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Zach Froble

tool man print out

Post by Zach Froble »

Is there a way to print my list of tooling from the tool manager? Whenever I am in the office or at home on my laptop it would be nice to have my list of tools and their settings for making dxf files.

Thanks,

Zach
Lyndan Designs
Machining and CAD Services
Ryan Hochgesang

Re: tool man print out

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Zach,

There is no way to print tool setup directly from THM software, however an option that you would have, would be: take a screen shot (Prnt Scrn button upper right hand corner of key board) of the VERIFY screen for tool your viewing in tool managment, then open windows paint (located in Accessories) and paste image, then print to printer or save file and transport to PC hooked to printer.
Zach Froble

Post by Zach Froble »

Ryan,

Thanks for the reply. I will give that a shot, but I am thinking that making a Excel file with all the tools even if I have to write them down and bring them in the office. Taking a screen shot of all 40 tools would take some time.

Zach
Lyndan Designs
Machining and CAD Services
Josh Meyer

Post by Josh Meyer »

Zach,
If you are using Version 7 or later of the THM software, you can access a list of your tooling information directly from the Tool Management menu at the top of the screen. This list can be viewed or saved and opened in excel for the sake of printing. Unfortunately, you can't import an excel document directly into Tool Mangaement. All parameters must still be entered into the Tool Table one at a time.