Basement Bar

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Greg Smith
eCabinets Beta Tester

Basement Bar

Post by Greg Smith »

Here are a few pics of a basement bar I've been working on. It slowed my sytem down too much to be able to play with the lighting to any gret amount. I had to cover a couple of posts in the room so the bar ended up with a real weird angle (303.08 deg). What a pain. This design ended up with way too many custom parts. Took hours to draw. Not to mention lost time wiaying for the computer to catch up. Hopefully the customer likes it.
Thanks to Peter Walsh for the idea of adding text right on the image. I kind of like it. Still need to play with it abit to find a format that works for me.
Attachments
200.jpg
200.jpg (42.62 KiB) Viewed 7157 times
201.jpg
201.jpg (52.24 KiB) Viewed 7158 times
202.jpg
202.jpg (55.76 KiB) Viewed 7157 times
Greg Smith
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Greg Smith »

2 more
Attachments
203.jpg
203.jpg (39.49 KiB) Viewed 7156 times
204.jpg
204.jpg (54.71 KiB) Viewed 7156 times
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

Very nice Greg. I like the text too.

Brian
Audrey Racine
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Audrey Racine »

Hi Greg I really like what you did but how did you add the text??? I tried but I don't know how to do this...

Thanks

Audrey
Greg Smith
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Greg Smith »

I took the saved jpeg into MS Publisher and added the text there. I can't say for sure, but I would try a Photo editing program if you don't have Publisher.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Spectacular Greg,
Very nice design. You are doing a great job with the lighting. Your renders have a nice touch of realism. They have that quality that on first glance you ask \"Is it real or is it Memorex?\".
For the \"Lag\" time while waiting for the computer to catch up I have two machines at the desk and that is my time to visit this and other forums so I don't have to sit and watch images render or move.With a complex job like you have there it can take a long time just to set up a shot for the presentation.

Kerry
Audrey Racine
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Audrey Racine »

Hi well I'll be able to add text now... :D I thought you were doing this in eCabinet that's why I didn't understand how you where doing this

Have a nice day

Audrey