testing

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

testing

Post by Kerry Fullington »

testing
Last edited by Kerry Fullington on Mon, Jul 11 2005, 9:26PM, edited 1 time in total.
Dean Fehribach
Site Admin
Company Name: Thermwood Corporation

Post by Dean Fehribach »

Holy Cow, Kerry! That is totally AWESOME!! :shock:
Dean Fehribach
I.S. Mgr., Thermwood
Dell Workstation T1650 / XEON E3 / 8GB RAM / 1GB nVidia Quadro 600 / Windows 8 Pro x64
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Thanks Dean,
I have the use of some \"Awesome\" software.

Kerry
Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

WoW! A lot of effort went into that for sure. Great work Kerry
Greg Smith
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Greg Smith »

Its amazing what the display objects can add to a room. Make everything look so much more realistic and gives it a bit of life.

Great work, Kerry.
Paul Ford
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Paul Ford »

WOW!! That looks awesome!!!! want a job? lol
George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

That is GREAT

Post by George Davidson »

That would sell the job

Post by »

Very nice, let me ask a few of you, what would the project sell for? Not including the furniture of course.

Thx
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Re:

Post by Mike Bowers »

VCW wrote:Very nice, let me ask a few of you, what would the project sell for? Not including the furniture of course.

Thx
That would probably depend on your location & what you paying for
materials/labor/profit margin/overhead etc,etc,etc.
We love what we do, we do it well.

Re:

Post by »

Mike Bowers wrote:
VCW wrote:Very nice, let me ask a few of you, what would the project sell for? Not including the furniture of course.

Thx
That would probably depend on your location & what you paying for
materials/labor/profit margin/overhead etc,etc,etc.
Agreed, was curious to hear responses from anyone regardless of size, location, variables... Definitely a very generic question :wink:
Robert Henderson

Post by Robert Henderson »

WOW!
Good Job Kerry, I registered on this site just to post a compliment on your drawing. That definitely kicks the butts of the big boys. Your work encourages me to give this software another try. I've been using the $4,500 Brand \"C\" for the last 10 years and its 3D presentations are surely the worst of them all. You could probably be the guy to give Cabinet Systems seminars in the Southwest region. I know that I'd pay. On another note, I drove a cattle truck from New Mexico ranches to the feedlots outside Dalhart quite a few times in 1972.
\"I've done so much for so long with so little I feel I can do anything with nothing.\" Anonymous Grunt in Vietnam
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Thanks All,
I just finished installing this job. It turned out pretty good. I want to post some pics of the real compared to eCabinets.
Robert,
The feedlots are still here we have also added pig farms and now there is a rush to build dairies. Anything to use a lot of water, create a lot of waste and stink!!!

VCW,
What would be your guess for a price in your area? I know I charged too little and of course my customer thinks he paid top dollar.
These were FAS red oak, all boxes are 3/4 C-3 red oak (only interiors are exposed) With 3/4 face frames. Drawers are 5/8 dovetailed red oak with 1/2\" red oak ply bottoms. (17 total including rollout for CPU and keyboard tray with flip-down front) Accuride 3832 slides, Nine doors (two with Flemish glass)Blum 120 degree hinges. Five raised panel units for desk. There are five applied moldings on the back cabinets and three on the desk that were custom cut in my shop. All rope moldings were outsourced. Cabinets are completely drilled for adjustable shelves and all shilf pin holes have a metal grommett insert to fit a metal 1/4\" pin. The Computer desk top was downgraded to laminate with an exposed oak edge cut. The Desk top was upgraded to a 5/4 Red oak top with walnut inlay. All upper cabinets have exposed plywood edges on top or bottom banded with oak banding. All cabinets were finished in my shop with stain, two coats sanding sealer, sanded, then three coats mid sheen lacquer. The desk top was stained then finished with three coats polyurethane. ( by the way I believe in finishing all cabinets inside and out drawer banks, backs of face frames, all faces and bottoms of drawers etc. I do not finish backs or ends of cabinets that are against walls)All cabinets were installed, scribed to walls ( no scribe moldings) All holes for wiring were cut through cabinets and grommets installed.
What is all of this worth where you live?
Kerry
Jeff Salinas

Post by Jeff Salinas »

fascinating, I'd be curious to see the actual photos myself. As for price in my area, 15-25k.... easy.

:D
Jose Trillo
Company Name: TWC - Trillos Woodwork

Post by Jose Trillo »

Great work Kerry!! :wink:

I am in MA and just to give my two cents the price range here is based in location and what is the use of it.... I would say your project shall be around 15 to 20K except if it is for a lawyer :lol:

Keep up the good work!
Bryan Pratt

AWESOME!

Post by Bryan Pratt »

Kerry
Now that's what I'm talking about!!
We do alot of projects like this one with wood allaround the room in Annarbor Mi.
I have a ton of ??'sWhere to start?
How much of the display stuff is already in the system? & where???
How did you do the desk front??

We can do that in wood, but to do it in the system...! COOL!
When does your \"How To \" book hit the screens?
Seriusly, How did you learn to get this kind of results?
Because I'm not getting it from the \"Learning Guide\" to look like that!

Thank You for the insparation!!

Bryan