Help with downloading tools

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

John Powell

Help with downloading tools

Post by John Powell »

Hi everyone
Could someone please walk me through step by step how to download a tool from the customer tools forum and how to save it in my shape manager tool file. In simple terms please.
Frustrated learner. John. Thanks.
Nearly is not enough
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

John -- When you download a tol. file you can tell your computer to save it right to your tool file when it prompts you where to save to. If it's on your C drive then it would go like this -- C: -program files -- thermwood -- ecabs -- tool file. Hope this helps.
Al Lenkner

Customer Tools

Post by Al Lenkner »

I noticed your reply to another list member re: DLing a customer's tool I take it that you two weren't talking about saving a screen but about some kind of tool........... which I presume to mean so kind of routine or maybe even a jig. I'm new to the list and I'd truly appreciate a little enlightening.

Al Lenkner
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Re: Customer Tools

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

Al Lenkner wrote:I noticed your reply to another list member re: DLing a customer's tool I take it that you two weren't talking about saving a screen but about some kind of tool........... which I presume to mean so kind of routine or maybe even a jig. I'm new to the list and I'd truly appreciate a little enlightening.

Al Lenkner
Al -- If you look on the main page of this forum you will see a --TOOLS -- section that contains --TOOL -- files that you download and can profile your parts with.
Al Lenkner

Tools

Post by Al Lenkner »

Wally,

Thank you.

Al