Hardware Hole Editor

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Rob Davis
Guru Member

Hardware Hole Editor

Post by Rob Davis »

I might have dreamed this but I thought some time ago I read that one could download and import the hardware holes for brand name hinges automatically either from Thermwood or from the vendor or somewhere. We are using lots of different hinges now and it sure would save me time if I could not have to create a hole pattern each time, especially since I am no good at it.
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Rob,

With V4 we created a lot of hardware hole patterns for the hinges and slides that we have in the software. These should be in the software ready for you to use. If you find a hole pattern that doesn't exist let me know and I can put it in for the next update.
Rob Davis
Guru Member

Post by Rob Davis »

Jason, I am running Ver 4.1 Build 4 and the only hardware holes I have are for Blum Concealed Hinge, Blum Slide 430e3500, and kd-rta hf 26310705 plus a couple I have put in.

Am I missing something or looking in the wrong place? I am specifically looking for Grass 12634 in the 3804 series. Baseplate is 3000 winged.
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Go to the eCabinet Systems folder and then look in the patterns folder. Then open the Standard folder and there should be about a hundred or so hole patterns for you to use.