Trade Show Display Cases

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Trade Show Display Cases

Post by Joe Dusel »

This is a design I'm currently working on for a client. It is pretty much a rendering of what he sketched out. The display cases will hold what is basically a salad mix that his company sells. The salad mix will be about 1 1/2\" thick in each case. The exteriors of the cases will be made of vertical solid amber bamboo plywood material. The faces are all 1/4\" plexiglass.

I still need to work out the details for how exactly the display counters will go together.

Joe
Attachments
Trade Show Display Cases
Trade Show Display Cases
caseDisplay1.jpg (142.15 KiB) Viewed 6694 times
Joe Dusel
eCabinets Beta Tester

Updated Images

Post by Joe Dusel »

Here are some images of what the final version looked like, at least in the software. The client is supposed to send me some pictures of the actual displays. I have never seen the complete setup myself, so I'm excited to see them myself. The displays earned my client Best of Show at the Produce Marketing Association trade show.

When I get the pictures I will add them.

This was a scarey job in that the display cases were stacking and the big units reached a height of 8 feet. A lot of engineering went into this project to make it not only look good, but to make it work well for the client and be structurally sound.

Joe
Attachments
Trade show display cases in amber bamboo plywood.
Trade show display cases in amber bamboo plywood.
caseDisplay2.jpg (108 KiB) Viewed 6321 times
Bamboo Display case/table
Bamboo Display case/table
displayTable1.jpg (209.51 KiB) Viewed 6321 times
Bamboo Display case/table rear view. Note that the legs of this table are made from laminated 3/4\"
Bamboo Display case/table rear view. Note that the legs of this table are made from laminated 3/4\"
displayTableRear.jpg (172 KiB) Viewed 6321 times
Denis L'Heureux
Guru Member

Post by Denis L'Heureux »

Looks good from here....I can't wait to see the pictures of the real stuff.

Nice work

Cheres