Shape manager

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Jean G Voyer
Guru Member
Company Name: Janot Interiors Ltd

Shape manager

Post by Jean G Voyer »

I don't see a lot of people posting some tools in the forum.
Anybody having any luck in creating tools?
I have been able to do the one in the guide but further than that my luck has run out. Either I can't manage to handle the spline as an example or if I go a little further the program shuts down and I have to start all over.
Are the good peoples at e-cabinet planing to develop a little more as for the guidance how to use that part of the program?

Thanks for listening.

Jean-G.
Janot Interiors Ltd
Jean-Gabriel Voyer
Janot Interiors Ltd
www.customcabinetscalgary.com
Dell Precision PWS490, Intel Xeon CPU,3.00 GB Ram, Window XP Pro, Quadro Fx 3500
Ted Allen

tools

Post by Ted Allen »

Jean, persistance pays off here!

I, like you, was frustrated with the tool designer but now I have 7 tools in my library. and I can apply them to a design.

Persistance and the help of some on the forum paid off.

What tools are you needing?

Ted
Jean G Voyer
Guru Member
Company Name: Janot Interiors Ltd

Post by Jean G Voyer »

Thanks Ted.

I am trying to create a roman ogee. Right now I have a close shape, like the shape on the two sided tool in the learning guide. I have the form saved but I can't make it as a tool. The button 'next' doesn't show after I select the contour. And some time after a while the program just shut down.
The other parts of the program seems to work fine. I mean nothing much different than anybody else or anything that I can't cope with. But the shape manager seems to be stuborn and doesn't want to behave properly.
Don't take me wrong. I have created a couple of tools but as soon as they become a little more complicated the program bugs down.

I will get trough and make it work eventually but I wish the learning guide would be a little more complete on that section.

Thanks for answering.

Jean-G.

Janot Interiors Ltd
Jean-Gabriel Voyer
Janot Interiors Ltd
www.customcabinetscalgary.com
Dell Precision PWS490, Intel Xeon CPU,3.00 GB Ram, Window XP Pro, Quadro Fx 3500