Holes for pipes not showing on back

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Lionel Robinson

Post by Lionel Robinson »

I've just installed the software and am working my way through learning how it works and designing a bathroom vanity. I've modified a standard cabinet and place it in a room, after locating a drain and two pipes on the wall. How do I get the holes for the pipes to be located on the back?

Lionel
Lionel Robinson
Pensacola, FL
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Welcome aboard Lionel!

First off let me say that this forum is for questions relating to Thermwood's CNC routers and questions concerning eCabinets will get better responses in the forum dedicated to the software. That forum is titled appropriately \"eCabinet Systems Software\".

Now to your question. You will have to take the cabinet back to the part editor and cut the holes in the desired location. Just take your measurements and the size of the holes and place them accordingly.

You will find information on doing this in \"eCabinet Systems Made Easy\" on the help menu.
Lionel Robinson

Thanks for the help, and for getting me to the right forum.

Lionel
Lionel Robinson
Pensacola, FL
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

No problem, just drop by Joe Patty's and send me a cooler full of jumbo shrimp :D
Lionel Robinson

I don't go to Joe Patti's much. I get shrimp from Lena Nguyen, though the price has gone up to $3.50 for the large ones. Her husband gets his boat in about six a.m. and I pick up the shrimp about eight. Being that fresh, they have none of the fishy smell they have in the store. Speckled trout and redfish I catch in the bayou across the street. :lol:

Lionel
Lionel Robinson
Pensacola, FL