Association of Door & Drawer

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Tabatha Yeitz

Association of Door & Drawer

Post by Tabatha Yeitz »

Could anyone please tell me how it is that we are to aasociate hole patterns to the default door/drawer pulls that I have selected. It does not seem to give you the option after the part is selected as default.
Mark Taylor
Guru Member

Post by Mark Taylor »

Tabatha

In the cabinet/assembly editor go to the door/drawer editor. On the left you will see the last button on the upper section is add/Locate pulls...this will allow you to place them anywhere on the door you would like

Mark
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Forrest Chapman »

Tab,

You cannot assc. a knob or pull to a hole pattern as far as I know.

Forrest
Tabatha Yeitz

Post by Tabatha Yeitz »

Seems to me that would be a great idea. The pulls also require holes to be drilled. I appreciate your help, but does anyone know for sure if this can be done?
Basically, we are trying to speed up our production by predrillling the holes that are required per our typ. cabinet. Is there anyway to lock the placement of the holes? I need them to hold the same location in relation to the cab not the same cordinate. Is this possible?
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

Hi Tabatha. You are not going to do this other than in the Part editor at the moment. Bit of a pain but I am sure hole/hardware association for Drawer fronts and Doors will come..... sometime