Blind dado back not cutting on machine

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

FredHirsch

Blind dado back not cutting on machine

Postby FredHirsch » Wed, Jan 03 2007, 12:18AM

Hi Guys,
Not sure if this goes here or in the Thermwood section. I have a simple cabinet(shelf case). I have blind dado for all parts.. the blind dado shows properly in ecab but when the machine cuts the parts the back panel does not get the 1/2 depth of the dado cut. All parts are 5/8' sheet stock. I have the latest version of control nesting. When I show the nest in ecab it does show that the dado/pocket needs to be cut but the machine does not cut. Exploded view in ecab also shows the dado being there... This is the second cabinet that I've had this happen on and I'm just trying to figure out what I may be doing incorrectly. I stand there at the control waiting for the request for the flip operation and never get it... I'm attaching the cabinet file.
Thanks,
Fred
Attachments
Ally Closet.hsf
(492.72 KiB) Downloaded 406 times

FredHirsch

Postby FredHirsch » Wed, Jan 03 2007, 10:14AM

Sorry guys... I just figured it out. The machine WAS asking me for the flip op, and I was not reading it properly. It was asking for barcode/part which we never use.. I kept thinking \"what barcode? I just want to machine the back.\" Did one and printed barcode this am and it works like a champ.
Sorry for the waste of board space.
Thanks,
Fred

Return to “eCabinet Systems Software”