Problem taking JPEGS of Line Drawings

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Michael Van Meter

Problem taking JPEGS of Line Drawings

Post by Michael Van Meter »

Hi All... I know you can help me since you have done it before!!! :D
Here is the situation... I am in the line drawing editor and I have spent untold hours making sure that things are right and well and then I try to tale a snap shot of the drawing to print or email to a client... the dialogue pops up to size the jpeg and I accept the defaults and click save... then the dialogue pops up to save and I enter the info and click save... then I take a look at the saved jpeg in the folder where I saved it and there is the size dialogue box pasted right on top of the drawing... I have tried moving it off of the drawing with mixed results... some times it works and some times not and SOMETIMES I lose some of the details of my drawings like important lines or dimensions...anybody got ideas on this
Thanks in advance and in arears for your help and tolerance!
MVM
Micheal
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

This is a problem that has plagued many for a long time...and that I have never had.

I don't know why some experience this but I never have.

You might want to try clicking on the \"Restore Down\" icon in the title bar. It is the one at the top right beside the X and looks like a double box.

This will reduce eCabinets from full screen to a smaller size.

Once you have done this click the camera icon then move the dialog box off of the eCabinets screen before accepting it.
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Post by Mike Bowers »

Michael did you try using the print screen button option?
Mike
We love what we do, we do it well.
Michael Van Meter

Pseky JPEGS

Post by Michael Van Meter »

Thanks Dan and Mike...
I will try both of your suggestions and get back to let you know what the result is...
I did see the thread about a PDF Creator and have been trying that with much better results that in my Windows app... Ahh the beauty of frustrations and the simplicity of most solutions...
Thanks again
MVM
Micheal