Ecabinet Designer Wanted

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

gordonjackson

Ecabinet Designer Wanted

Post by gordonjackson »

I own a custom shop in beautiful Covington, LA (30 minutes north of New Orleans) and am looking to hire a full time designer using ecabinets to draw up all of my cabinet jobs. Pay is relative to experience. Please email me a resume if anyone has any interest. Please forward this info to anyone who might be interested.
gordonjackson

Post by gordonjackson »

I forgot to post my email.

gojack1@charter.net

I am not opposed to having designs done remotely but Iam am primarily looking for someone that would go measure the job then design at the shop. We don't have a router yet buy I'm sure it will come soon. My shop builds primarily frameless and beaded inset face frame. The ideal candidate will have to build libraries for both styles. I am very open to suggestions.
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

Gordon,

Many of the e_cabinet members here are very fluent with the software, and there may be someone here that will fit the bill. However, as a suggestion there is a library that may also fit that bill you may elect to purchase.
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650
Mike Bowers
Wizard Member

Post by Mike Bowers »

Very good point Mike but what I think Gordon needs is someone to design the layouts. We all know how much time can be spent on detailing a job for client presentation. The libraries would be a big head start though.
Mike
We love what we do, we do it well.
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael S Murray »

Hi Gordon,
i would bet you could buy the librarys, give some one a week to learn the room layout and be producing drawings. I would say 90% of the people on this forum are business owners ourselves, although there are days I would lock this place up and come work for you for minimum wage!!Would I have to work 7 days a week?
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com