Custom Layout

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Don Nichelson

Custom Layout

Post by Don Nichelson »

I change the wall and floor colors in custom layout but it does not apply to the room I created. How do I make these changes? When I bring it back up, the colors are still applied but not to the room.
Keith Beggarly

Post by Keith Beggarly »

Hey Don,

When you have the file open, right click in the room and select texture options, wall/floor, set all walls to default or set floor to default whichever one you need or both. Hope this helps.

-KB
Keith Beggarly

Post by Keith Beggarly »

Hey Don,

When you have the file open, right click in the room and select texture options, wall/floor, set all walls to default or set floor to default whichever one you need or both. Hope this helps.

-KB
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Don,
After selecting a texture image you have to mouse over one of the walls or the floor and then hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard. Your cursor will change to a Paint Roller and you can then click and it will change the wall or floor that your cursor is on to the new texture. You can do this for every wall that you want to change or right click Go to Texture Options-Wall/Floor-Set all Walls Like this Wall and it will change all the walls to the new texture.
You can see that there are several ways to change the texture.
Kerry