A BIG Thank You -- Calmark Cabinets --

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

A BIG Thank You -- Calmark Cabinets --

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

I would just like to say a big thank you to Calmark cabinets in Calgary AB Canada. I just completed a job for a friend that had to be installed in Invermere BC. Calmark machined all the cabinets (35) complete with drawers (40) and everything fit like a glove. 35 sheets of melamine was used. Rob was great to work with and it showed in the completed product. He sent me a few of his batch cabinets, the way that he builds them, and I proceeded to send the order back 3-4 times, until it was right. I added the doors and facings and my buddy was thrilled with the outcome. It now awaits templating for granite counter tops. There was 3 baths, a desk, a mud room, a pantry, an island and the kitchen all together. here is a link to the slide show that has a few of the pics from the job.
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y57/Wa ... 682657.pbw
Michael Van Meter

Post by Michael Van Meter »

Hi Wally,
It is nice to hear about good experiances. I have called a local So. Cal shop that lists production sharing on the site and have yet to hear back from them after 3 calls and 3 weeks... perhaps they are still on Christmas break...? Nice project and design... are the finished ends of your cabs laminate or veneer?
Michael
Micheal
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

The end gables are all done with alder veneer. They have yet to be lacquered to match the doors.
Rob Frenette

Post by Rob Frenette »

Hi Wally

Thanks For the complement. Great that everything worked out. Great looking job. Its always a pleasure to work with cabinetmakers that have pride in their work. We try to do the best we can for our customers and help them take their business the the next level.

Hi Michael

Give us a call sometime maybe we can help you out. We ship everywhere
403-276-7399 email : calmark@nucleus.com
Rob Frenette

Calmark Cabinetry & Woodwork Ltd
Specializing in CNC Machining & Edgebanding
Rob Davis
Guru Member

Post by Rob Davis »

Michael,
We'll be glad to see if we could help as well. We production share on our CS40 every day.
Rob Davis
Spiceland Wood Products
rob@spicelandwood.com
http://www.spicelandwood.com
David Norton
Guru Member
Company Name: Custom Trim and Millwork

Post by David Norton »

All in all a very sweet job & slide show Wally ,thx for taking us on the ride with you!
Dave Norton
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

-- Calmark Cabinets --

Post by Brad McIntosh »

Way to Go Rob! You know you've done a good job when someone takes the time a make a \"Thank You\" posting. It's always great to hear some praise for one of our Canadian clients and friends.

Cheers to Wally too. Nice job.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation