Problems reinstalling software

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Bob Dickel

Problems reinstalling software

Post by Bob Dickel »

Hello everyone first time posting here. I had this software for awhile on my computer and really like it was really still learning it. Then I had a problem with my computer and had to reinstall everything. I forgot to backup e cabinets. Which I figured no big deal I wanted to change some designs anyway. The problem I'm having is when I try to install v5, it install but is no where to be found. So I tried v4.1 it installs, but when you open it I get this message,

The procedure entry point ?MAKE_Door@@YA?AVCString@@PADAAVPK_BODY_array@@@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library Door_Dll.dll

Can anyone tell me what this means or how to fix it. I need my program back working. Any help whould be great. Thank You Bob Dickel
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Version 4 is expired and will not execute.

The program should be located in C:\\Program Files\\Thermwood\\eCabinet Systems if you used a standard install.
Bob Dickel

Post by Bob Dickel »

Thanks for the help. I figured out that the orignal files where still there even though they were'nt showen up, I found them and deleted them. Then reinstalled and it worked. Thanks again