Closet Library

Place to discuss only the "Design Sharing" aspects of the eCabinet Systems software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Closet Library

Post by Kerry Fullington »

I finally got a web page uploaded for more information about my Closet Library. Be sure to check out all of the links to view different cabinets in the library as well as how easy it is in Version 5.1 to change materials, textures and doors for different looks.
There is also a download link to get samples of some of the closet cabinets to see construction. These cabinets can be easily converted to any construction method
Link to all Kerry Fullington Cabinet Libraries
FredHirsch

Post by FredHirsch »

Kerry,
I just checked out the library and it is very nice looking. Is that all 3mil edge banding? Some of those drawer fronts look like they have some pretty thick edge banding on them.
Thanks,
Fred
Fred Hirsch
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Thanks Fred,
No that is all 2mm banding. I use a different texture for the banding in the drawings so that it will show up. Maybe that is why it looks thick. I tried to pick something in the middle to use for the library. The end user would have to adjust for the actual thickness of banding they use.
I do the same for box materials. I set the thickness at 3/4\" even though the actual material might be 11/16\" or 23/32\"
Kerry
Steven Evans

Closet Library

Post by Steven Evans »

I just got my Closet Library. I am glad it self installed. It would be nice if Ecab would put instructions on or in it for newbies. Anyway, is there an easy way to change materials? When I do a global change the door and drawer fronts do not change. I can not find a way to change them either. I have to remove and add drawers and doors to each cab. Sorry if this is covered somewhere. I am teaching myself. I am planning on going to school when it gets here in July.
Wally Schneeberger
Guru Member

Re: Closet Library

Post by Wally Schneeberger »

Steven Evans wrote:I just got my Closet Library. I am glad it self installed. It would be nice if Ecab would put instructions on or in it for newbies. Anyway, is there an easy way to change materials? When I do a global change the door and drawer fronts do not change. I can not find a way to change them either. I have to remove and add drawers and doors to each cab. Sorry if this is covered somewhere. I am teaching myself. I am planning on going to school when it gets here in July.
Steve-- If you want to change Doors & Drawer fronts then RC and-- select all cabinets -- Then edit -- then change -- Doors then do it again and change drawer fronts.
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member

Steven,
If you are still having problems, you can email me at kerry@kerryfullington.com and I will see if I can help.
Kerry