Error installing build 3

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

Error installing build 3

Post by Bill Rutherford »

When I launch the installer for build 3, I get an error that says error reading setup initialization file. Please advise
Bill Rutherford
North Woods Manufacturing
Full service CNC Machining
and Edge Banding
http://www.northwoodsmanufacturing.com
Bill Rutherford
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Bill Rutherford »

Never mind - I re-downloaded the file and everything is fine.

One thing that was supposed to be addressed with this release was the incorrect placement of the edge banding on the part labels.

Edgebanding depiction on labels getting incorrect rotation. (FIXED WITH EXCEPTION) EXCEPTION: eCabinet Systems insures the inside of the cabinet is the side of the part which is facing up in the nest. (Shelves top side, Partitions right side, Toe front side) For double sided material eCabinets will make the side of part with the most operations be the side facing up in the nest. For these circumstances where eCabinets switches this orientation to not be the inside of the cabinet there is a possibility that the rotation will be inaccurate. This is being address in eCabinets and will be fixed in version 5.1 Build 3. Release of this build will be available in the near future.

Was this actually fixed?
Bill Rutherford
North Woods Manufacturing
Full service CNC Machining
and Edge Banding
http://www.northwoodsmanufacturing.com
Larry Epplin
Thermwood Team

Post by Larry Epplin »

Hi Bill. Yes the edgebanding depiction on labels was fixed for double sided material parts getting flipped in eCabinets to optimize cutting at machine. We failed to get it listed in the report.