cnc in e-stop

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Nemanja Vujkovic

cnc in e-stop

Post by Nemanja Vujkovic »

I can not take cnc out of e-stop, and i have tried everything i coul think of, i checked air pressure, tool lock out switch, ir module, restarting the computer, but nothing works :( , so i was hoping someone could help me.

thank you
Mark Hesketh
Guru Member
Company Name: Paris Kitchens

Post by Mark Hesketh »

check your pop-ups, make sure there is nothing blocking them from going all the way down. Other thasn that, try turning the machine completely off for a minute or two and then restart. those are the 2 most popular fixes for me.
Nemanja Vujkovic

Post by Nemanja Vujkovic »

Thanks, but it looks like it got fixed by itself and i still don't know what was wrong!
Forrest Chapman
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Forrest Chapman »

I don't know for sure but it seems like time cures this. I've had this happen before and just waited a few minutes.

Forrest
SachinGote

Solutions: E-Stop Mode

Post by SachinGote »

To,
Dear Mr. Nemanja Vujkovic,

If machine showing following errors : Air pressure low, axis 4/5 overlimit, Simence IR module in estop made. (These are the promlems probably may be cause)

As per my experience, definetly axis 4 or 5 is overlimit its permisible limit.

In machine OFF mode, you need to just rotate the axis 4 or 5 (which is overlimit or if not sure then just rotate both axis about 20-30 degree only) by hand to moving axis 4 or axis 5's Belt and just check the axis 4 and 5 should be out of switch button (Release from overlimit swich button)

Then remove the machine from estop mode. Definetly this will help you to solve your prob.

If still machine is in estop mode, then just mail your error message in estop mode then i like to suggest you more.

Regards

Sachin Gote
Email: sachin@wonderpackindustries.com
(Thermwood Sales & Service Engineer)
Wonderpack Industries P. Ltd.
India
Sachin Gote
Wonderpack Industires Pvt. Ltd
Nasik, India.
SachinGote

Solutions: E-Stop Mode

Post by SachinGote »

To,
Dear Mr. Nemanja Vujkovic,

If machine showing following errors : Air pressure low, axis 4/5 overlimit, Simence IR module in estop made. (These are the promlems probably may be cause)

As per my experience, definetly axis 4 or 5 is overlimit its permisible limit.

In machine OFF mode, you need to just rotate the axis 4 or 5 (which is overlimit or if not sure then just rotate both axis about 20-30 degree only) by hand to moving axis 4 or axis 5's Belt and just check the axis 4 and 5 should be out of switch button (Release from overlimit swich button)

Then remove the machine from estop mode. Definetly this will help you to solve your prob.

If still machine is in estop mode, then just mail your error message in estop mode then i like to suggest you more.

Regards

Sachin Gote
Email: sachin@wonderpackindustries.com
(Thermwood Sales & Service Engineer)
Wonderpack Industries P. Ltd.
India
Sachin Gote
Wonderpack Industires Pvt. Ltd
Nasik, India.