Code regeneration and updates

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Russell Walker

Code regeneration and updates

Post by Russell Walker »

Hi All eCab users

I am having a spot of bother at the moment. I have had computer crashes and have had to format my desk top and laptop, losing all programs. When I istalled eCab again, I got one new code, then went after a second code only to be told I had received my maximum number of codes allowed. Now, I could only register one comp with eCab. When I went online to register V5, I got another message telling me it had expired: now I have no ecabs again.

I emailed Jason who was good enough to get me a new code via Thermwood, and when I went to register the new code on line, I got the same reply: your copy of eCab has expired. I tried to regenerate yet another code, once again I have used all I am allowed. Still no eCabs for me to use.

I am wondering if it will not let me use the V5 disc because it needs all the updates to make it valid for registration. I can download the latest update, but cannot download all the previous updates for V5.

Can anyone HELP me, and has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers All, Russell \"Desperate\"
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

Russel,

One thing is for sure, concerning the updates. You only have to use the most recent update from the Internet. This update will supersede any other update you may have.

Have you tried to down load the newest update?

As far as the codes, I just had to reformat one of my computers and of course had to get a new Reg Code. Justin had one sent to me. They may have to reset your reg code generator account if it can be done.

What is your comp specs and what OS are you using?
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650
Russell Walker

System

Post by Russell Walker »

Hi Mike

I run XP, I didn't have any problems with eCab until I tried to reinstall it in both systems. The thing that is troubling me is that it tells me my V5 disc has expired and I can't regenerate a code anymore.

Mike, it will be some time before I am online again, so I won't be able to confer with you for a while.

Cheers Russell
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Russell

All you should have to do is downlaod the 5.1build 4 update and run it after it is done downloading. This will take care of your problem of the ecabinets has expired. After you do this and you still need another code let me know and I will get you one.
Russell Walker

Registration and Codes

Post by Russell Walker »

Hi Justin

I will do as you suggest in regard to the update, I was of the opinion that that each update performed a different function. If you could send me another code that would be much appreciated. Can you tell me why I keep getting a code limit message, I didn't know there was a limit on how many we could have.

Thanks for the advice from Michael and yourself.

Cheers, Russell :) :)
Russell Walker

Registration & Code

Post by Russell Walker »

Hi Justin, Michael

I have downloaded the update, and when I opened the program it started up fine. No more out of date notice: I feel great.

I still need another code to get the program up and running in my laptop.
Thanks again!

Cheers, Russell :D :D