Magazine

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Geo Noeth

Magazine

Post by Geo Noeth »

I have not received the latest issue of the E-cabs magazine. I know a friend received his copy weeks ago. Has the shipping process been completed?

I am concerned because I had a similar problem when Ver 5 was mailed out. It took forever and many phone calls to finally get a disk. I believe the only copy of the magazine that I have received is the one that came with that Ver 5 CD. If someone could check it out I would appreciate it.
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Which issue Geo? Volume 2 Issue 2 should be shipping any day now.
Geo Noeth

Post by Geo Noeth »

hey Dan,

I live in South Carolina. A friend of mine who lives in Connecticut said he had received the new issue, that was several weeks ago. Are you saying it hasn't shipped yet?
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

Not that I'm aware of...we had to have our articles submitted by September 10th and it takes about a month to print and distribute.

He may be referring to Volume 2 Number 1 (the marketing issue) from last quarter. It's the issue with the picture of all the Thermwood folks in front of their new offices on the cover.
Jason Susnjara
Thermwood Team

Post by Jason Susnjara »

Hi Geo,

I don't think that the latest issue has shipped yet. It is in the hands of the publisher and should ship at any time now.

thanks,
Jason Susnjara
V.P., Marketing
Thermwood Corp.

On YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/ThermwoodCNC
Thermwood Blog:
http://blog.thermwood.com
Geo Noeth

Post by Geo Noeth »

Thanks Guys. My friend in Connecticut is now saying he was mistaken.
Al Navas
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re:

Post by Al Navas »

[quote="Geo Noeth"]Thanks Guys. My friend in Connecticut is now saying he was mistaken.[/quote]

That is good, Geo!

I keep telling my wife that "Once I thought I was wrong... but I was mistaken." We tied the knot almost 40 years ago, and she STILL does NOT believe me!

Al
http://blog.sandal-woods.com

Last edited by Al Navas on Mon, Oct 08 2007, 4:42PM, edited 1 time in total.
Geo Noeth

Post by Geo Noeth »

You know how it is he is one of them damn Yankees. You can only believe about 43% of what they say on a good day.
Michael Kowalczyk
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael Kowalczyk »

Hey Geo, (178)
Be very careful who's toes you step on especially when they (the toes and everything that is connected to them) could most likely be bigger than your's (toes), well at least 86 % of the time :lol: .

If you look at Volume 1, #2 there are several \"Yankees\" on the cover, so it would be safe to assume/say one would probably not be in business too long if they were believable only 43% of the time. Well of course there are exceptions to this, a few might be a Used Car Salesperson, a Weatherperson, and of course Politicians.

Now I was born and raised in Ct, for 26 years, but have been in Houston for the past 20 years as of last month but still consider myself to be a Yankee, New Englander, Connecticutian and some have even said I was a flat lander. Well they probably haven't been to South or Central Texas. This is flat land. Fire Ant mounds are considered hills down here. :wink:

And I beg to differ on your 43%. We only have to be right 51% of the time but I think it is probably closer to at least 86% on a bad day and definetly 100% on a Snowy Winter day or a Sunny Summer day. 8)

I am 92.35% sure that if you asked any of the other many Thermwood/Ecabinets user's in the New England area that at least 96.5% of them would probably agree that you can believe 100% of what we say way more than 46% of the time and definitely closer to 99.999999999% of the time.

So What sayeth thou others from thy original 13 Colonies?

No animals were harmed during the production of this reply :roll: and no offense was taken or given. Well I'm about 76.3% sure none was given but 100% sure none was taken.
Michael Kowalczyk, GM

HP-Elite Quad Core Q6700-4 MB ram, Nvidia GeForce 512 MB Dual HP 22" flat panels, Windows 7 ultimate 64bit SP1
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

Huh???

Don't know exactly what you said (or at least I'm about 50% sure I don't know) but I think I (at least partly) agree with you on some of that??? :?:
Geo Noeth

Post by Geo Noeth »

Well my little redneck head hurts. :D
Paul Ellis

Post by Paul Ellis »

Dan wrote
Don't know exactly what you said (or at least I'm about 50% sure I don't know) but I think I (at least partly) agree with you on some of that???
That made me think of a politician we had quite some years ago. In parlaiment he said that half of the people sitting there were baboons. The Speaker reprimanded him and said he owed them an apology. So he said...
\"Ok I take back what I said...Half of you sitting here are not baboons!\"
Paul Ellis

"If it works, don't fix it"
James L Aldrich

magazine

Post by James L Aldrich »

OK George. I should know better than to try and help a REDNECK. Do you remember when I was teaching you how to use a hammer for the first time ? you were throwing away every other nail because because the head was on the wrong end. You still have not thanked me for explaining that those were for use on the other side .
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Re: magazine

Post by DanEpps »

James L Aldrich wrote:OK George. I should know better than to try and help a REDNECK. Do you remember when I was teaching you how to use a hammer for the first time ? you were throwing away every other nail because because the head was on the wrong end. You still have not thanked me for explaining that those were for use on the other side .

Ouch!!! ROTFLMAO :lol:

What about the bent ones? Do you use them on corners?
Michael Yeargain
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Timeless Cabinetry and Mantles

Post by Michael Yeargain »

This is a well written script for the humor section..!!!

:joker:
Intel Core i7-5820K (6-Cores, 3.3GHz, 15MB Cache)
32Gigs DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 4GB
SSD 840 256Gig, 2TB, 3TB, Samsung (2TB)
Corsair RM650