Damon Nabors
Damon Nabors
Jim Bullis

Post by Jim Bullis »

Excellent work Damon, very impressive!!
DaleKern

Post by DaleKern »

Damon,

Your rendering looks outstanding - I need to get to your point of expertise. By the way, your rendering looks so good I think you left your eCabinets laptop on the kitchen counter :shock:

Dale
I have no business being in this business...

http://www.dalekern.com
Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Post by Peter Walsh »

Damon,
This rendering shows a considerable investment of time and skill that should return on your investment with an order (if you don't have it already). Nice job.
A couple of small items to improve:
There are some baseboard sections missing in the rendering. This will have little affect on your customer presentation but since I use the board feet roll up for ordering, it would result in the lumber order being a little short of lumber when building, unless you always order extra lumber.
Second, Add some more lighting. Particularly on the top of the cabinets where the shadows make things look a tiny bit too shadowy. Lighting the set is always a time consumer, but the more you do it, the wiser you get with how to make it look better and better.
Keep up the great work.
regards,
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Thanks for the kind words, I did leave the base boards short. I just did not take the time to extend them in the rendering. We usually buy our lumber 500 to 1000 bf at a time to get a better price. So I usually have plenty extra. On the lighting, I was going for a night seen with the under counter lights.

Thanks you all,
Damon Nabors
Damon Nabors
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

forgot to log the computer on!
Damon Nabors