Error Message

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Tony Marrazzo

Error Message

Post by Tony Marrazzo »

\"The edited or un-edited body for this part was not found\". Trying to take a cabinet side to the editor to put cutouts in it and this is the error message I get. The first cab worked fine. I get the message when I pull a cabinet from the room, but if I open the cabinet from the cabinet files it works fine. Help?!
Walker T Scott

Post by Walker T Scott »

Tony

Please attach the job and the cabinet so we can take a look at it.

Thanks
Walker
Tony Marrazzo

Post by Tony Marrazzo »

Since I was trying to finish up last night, I just deleted the sub-assembly and brought the original back in and it edited fine. Four cabinets make up the assembly and only one gave that message so I got past it with little effort. Thanks - this program is the bomb!
Attachments
Hutch 4.jpg
Hutch 4.jpg (113.29 KiB) Viewed 4473 times
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Lookin' good Tony.
Tony Marrazzo

Post by Tony Marrazzo »

Thanks! Just sold my first kitchen because the folks could see what they were getting with awesome pics, This program is awesome! Thanks to this forum, you have been a wealth of info so far!
mikesand

Post by mikesand »

I had the same problem. If you select the cabinet (in the custom layout area) and then right click- remove all part editor cuts, it will fix the problem. Even if there are no part editor cuts...... Go figure. \"removing part editor cuts\" must cause Ecabs to rebuild the cabinet in some fundamental way that makes the problem go away. Of course you also loose and editor cuts you had as well.

Mike