Kitchens for a year and a half!

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

Francis Samson
Company Name: AVBN

Kitchens for a year and a half!

Post by Francis Samson »

I can't tell you how much i appreciate this software! It finally paid off to practice for the past 4 1/2 year with it :beer:
Story is that, a good customer of mine that i redid the kitchen 2 years ago and his 22' bar for the club, his building 4 luxury duplex in the area. So, he calls me and set an appointment with is project manager to talk about the kitchens and vanity, up to now no problem even if the plans they showed me didn't had any full layout of what they wanted! So i get on the CPU and scratch some plans for them in 3 days! Very easy, every kitchens are the same :P Send them a JPG of it with the submission and then wait for a reply.
Well, they already had 3 other CIE to submission for the job from a month and 1/2 ago and none of them came back with a pricing??? The hell is wrong with them?
Just receive the order this morning for the OK to go and got another appointment with J-F, the project manager, to go get a nice 5 digit deposit, and to talk about 45 other units that the are building in the mountain near the ski hill in here!! :lol:
All this because of a software! So i tell my self that ether 2020 design or microvellum or what ever, are extremely slow or i got way to fast to put a job together with eCab? And all this in less then a week!

Now the problem; my shop is 1800 sc.ft. and i'm thinking about having the rough cabinets being done outside! Cut the time and i don't own a CNC :roll:
So ,if some of you in the Montreal and up region would be interested in quoting, there is a lot of work available and the plans are all done! With eCab biensure :mrgreen:
Here is the kitchen sample ( it 's a bit off focus because i resized it to fit the post)
So if some of you would be interested, you can post back to me or at: vieuxboisnoeuds@bellnet.ca

Thanks eCab, if i make enough $$$, i'll by my own CNC

Francis
Attachments
Projet duplex2.jpg
Projet duplex2.jpg (78.89 KiB) Viewed 8273 times
Projet duplex1.jpg
Projet duplex1.jpg (88.93 KiB) Viewed 8272 times
Michael Rice

Re: Kitchens for a year and a half!

Post by Michael Rice »

Francis
Sounds like a good oportunity, hope it wotks out for you. Nice job on the design and rendering !

Mike
It's what you do, with what you got !
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

Francis,

It sounds like a job like that may justify leasing a router NOW! Well, after you actually get that big contract. Maybe you should call the guys at Thermwood. No, I'm not a salesman. Just a thought.
Francis Samson
Company Name: AVBN

Post by Francis Samson »

You know what Brian, i had already a salesman for Thermwood's CNC that cam at the shop and i he showed me every table that would fit my needs, but with my small 1600sc/ft shop, the place would have been quite reduce because of the table and for the price of the machine, out of my league for now! :fire:
But, i found, from my buddy Alex, a CIE in my area that can cut and assemble every cabinets for me at a price that, even if i had the CNC, would cost me more to do my self! And they work with the Thermwood, so, as simple as it sound, i make my plans with eCab and email them the hole nine yard, wait 7 days and the kitchens cabinets are at my shop! Amazing, just have install the hardware and doors and VOILA!
Cut my expense to at least 45% and i'm able to give the best price on the market in the area!!! :joker:

Man some of the kitchen guys around here are a bit P#$^!d at me but, business is business and if i can still make more $$$ without all the overhead cost and employees salary, well screw the competition, i'll get the market before them! :mrgreen:

I just love this software, it just changed my life up to now!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$LOL
Close my deal in the 6 digits! And actually sign a 3 year contract with exclusivity of every other project custom made!

Tks eCab
Francis
Brian Shannon
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Brian Shannon »

That's what it's all about! Aint life great!(for now)...