Software replacement

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Michael Bigler

Software replacement

Post by Michael Bigler »

I need to find someone to help with software replacement. Computer crashed but was able to extract 3 jobs that are waiting to be started and cannot find the software to reinstall on another computer, so no cut lists etc. Is there anyone there that can help? I have tried calling several times only to be sent to voice mail and have emailed as well but I am getting no response. I am willing to pay for expedited shipping if necessary.

Thanks

Michael Bigler
Mark Fese

Re: Software replacement

Post by Mark Fese »

Do you still have the original disk for ecabs? Mark
Free Lance eCabinet Designers
ACD All Cabinet Design
www.acdallcabinetdesign.com
Michael Bigler

Post by Michael Bigler »

no I dont that's the problem. I think the dog ate it, anyway that's my story and I am sticking to it :)
Mark Fese

Post by Mark Fese »

Hmmm, Do you know of anybody close by that is running ecabs? you could borrow theirs and ge a new activation code? if not Themwood will be your only source if they still have copys of 5.1 seeing as though 5.2 is going to be here soon.Mark
Free Lance eCabinet Designers
ACD All Cabinet Design
www.acdallcabinetdesign.com
Michael Bigler

Post by Michael Bigler »

No I don't looks like I am going to have to wait this one out. I was hoping that somone from Thermwood would see this and I might get a little quicker response. I appreicate the suggestion though.

Michael
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Michael,

I forwarded your information and request on yesterday to the lady that ships out the disks. She should be contacting you shortly.

Thanks,
Terry Davis
Company Name: Penn Laminates

Post by Terry Davis »

Would that be the nice lady at the front entrance to Thermwood who has a little disk making factory under her desk and always a bowl of good candy?
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Terry Davis wrote:Would that be the nice lady at the front entrance to Thermwood who has a little disk making factory under her desk and always a bowl of good candy?
:lol:

No, It would be the nice lady upstairs. I think they just gave her the little factory to keep her busy. I bet if you ask her she rally appreciates it too.

Thanks,