Adding Shelves

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jesse L Layman

Adding Shelves

Post by Jesse L Layman »

When adding shelves, is there any way to select the face frame opening rather than the "opening" as defined by the boundaries of the cabinet box? If I have an upper cabinet with a wide top rail and put three shelves in it, the top one is hugging the rail too much and must be manually adjusted. This isn't a big deal right now since we aren't having our parts run on CNC, but if so would require me to go through and adjust all the shelf spacings. If there is no way to select the face frame opening, then this should be a fix in a future update. And by the way, should I just post eCab improvement suggestions here or address them to a certain place?
Jesse
Justin Melhiser

Re: Adding Shelves

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Jesse
This is not an option as of right now. I will pass this to the programmers. Also to post any suggestions, when eCabinets is open click on communications at the top, then click on feedback. This will pull up a screen that you fill out and gets submitted to us.
Jesse L Layman

Re: Adding Shelves

Post by Jesse L Layman »

Justin,

Thanks for the info. No doubt I'll get some use out of the Feedback command. Didn't know it existed within eCab.
Jesse