Where are my reindeer?!?

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Paul Rollins

Where are my reindeer?!?

Post by Paul Rollins »

Where is my reindeer cut out program?!? Don't these machines come with a reindeer cutout program and a name block program? My machine is running so fast that I decided to start a side business selling Christmas lawn reindeer and name blocks. I just know that with my machine training under my belt I could delete the horns, and add a hump so I could sell them overseas as Christmas Camels. I hope the software can write in Mandarin Chinese. I have new business cards, a new website in the works, and a business coach. That's a lot of money I've already got into this thing. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP.

Seriously though my wife would like the name block thing because we have five kids and she saw it on the old website. Anybody know where it should be?

Thanks
Ryan Hochgesang

Re: Where are my reindeer?!?

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Paul,

The FREE downloads have been removed from the new THM web site due to the fact that some of the information resides on THM control as a factory option and that some of the files were designed around the older OS/2 THM operating system. However, I've attached the reindeer cut out program and the name block program for your convenience. README.TXT files will provide any needed instructions on how to install these files on your THM Control.

Note:
Thermwood is in NO way responsible for the attached files/programs. If any person/s download and use the attached files/programs, they are solely responsible for their actions.
Attachments
Letter Blocks.zip
Name Block Files
(263.07 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
Holiday Deer.zip
Holiday Deer Files
(126.12 KiB) Downloaded 364 times
Paul Rollins

Post by Paul Rollins »

Thank you for the files. I really appreciate you Thermwoodians and your willingness to go the extra mile for we the people.
Marius Gouws
Company Name: Plett Roofing

Post by Marius Gouws »

Good morning
I like the letter block program and want to use, But our machine is in metric, now what? Must i just insert a G70 somewhere?
What about the wasteboard thickness?
Will the program run with our machine? (Winxp, C40)
thanks
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Yes, the Block letter program has been designed around Imperial mode. In order to run on a Metric machine you will need to add "G70" to the header of "BLK_LTRS.NC" file. When setting up the tooling and fixture offsets, these values will need to be entered in the default dimension of machine.