san diego area shop

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

matt omeara

san diego area shop

Post by matt omeara »

I'm looking for a San Diego area production sharing company. On the eCabinets member locations page for California, there are just 10 members for the entire state! I called the one closest to me in Miramar, and got a strange answering machine message that didn't sound at all like a business - so I left a message and never heard back. I tried the next closest to me in Ramona, talked to a really nice guy and he gave me some great pricing, even sent me a seed file. I modified the seed cabinet to what I want - sent it back to them with additional questions about doing an upcoming job and haven't heard back from them in a week. The next closest member location to me is in Temecula - but I really don't want to have to go that far with gas prices the way the are. And with all the shops in San Diego with CNCs, I would hope there's someone close by that can run parts for me.

Anybody?
Todd Miller

Re: san diego area shop

Post by Todd Miller »

Matt,
Send me your phone number and I will have one of our dealers call you. Send the number to tnmiller@thermwood.com
jerry johnson

Post by jerry johnson »

Matt, My name is Jerry Johnson and I am in Paso Robles, CA which is about 5 hours north of you. I have been using my Thermwood for about a year and am pretty good at it. I think I am listed on the production sharing list as Cornerstone Cabinets. I know the distance between us is large but maybe you could have parts shipped common carrier if the price was not too great. If you are interested contact me at jerrybcabman@hotmail.com and let's talk.
Tom Giacchina

Post by Tom Giacchina »

HI
I used tru line in Ramona to do my kitchen. Jamie was very helpful in getting me to understand what they needed from my designs. Maybe they went on vacation?

Anyway, please contact me if you have any questions at Tom8021@cox.net I am switching to a new "VISTA" computer and expect to be down for a while.

Tom