Post by Damon Nabors »

Who is going this year?
Damon Nabors
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Re: IWF 2008

Post by DanEpps »

I doubt that I will get to go. I really hate not getting to see everyone too. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Dan, get a nerve block and a stretcher and you'll be fine. Or better yet, Mike said he was willing to fix you up on the CNC. :D
Damon Nabors
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Post by Neville Bastian »

What, Dan the man not going to be there....
Travelling half way around the world to meet the legend..
What a disappointment.

No worries Dan. Look after your health first. These fairs are fairly energy draining.
Maybe Jason can set you up with a recliner chair and you can look after Ecabinet enquires?

Regards

Neville
Neville Australia
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

You guys are making me laugh again...and it hurts. :joker:
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

To make matters worse, today is employee-guest day at the country club my son works at. He has been looking forward to taking me golfing there ever since he's been working there. I'm going, even if it means just riding in the cart (anyone that has ever seen me play golf knows that its better if I just stay in the cart anyway :wink: ).
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Yeah, Golfing is one of those sports that you almost have to play every day in order to stay on top of your game. I used to play regularly but I was never any good. My wife likes bowling. I always said if I could trade my golf score with my bowling score, I would be alright.

Be careful if you decide to play. Tiger Woods is out for the season because he decided to play on a bad knee. It is not worth further injuring yourself. I would just stay close to the Beer Cart, after a few, the pain will ease up. :beer:
Damon Nabors
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

Well, I actually played (or pretended to play) a couple of holes. It was worth it just for the ride around the course. It is a very beautiful course, set at the base of a mountain and utilizing the natural lay of the land.

Now I'm back home and it is about time to hit the recliner for a while. :mrgreen:
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC

Post by Jeremy Schiffer »

I'll be there. I was planning on spending the whole show at the Thermwood booth looking at the machines, deciding which one I want. But, I jumped the gun and just bought one (due to arrive later this month, I'm excited!)... so, I guess I'll spend the whole show a the Thermwood booth looking at the machines. :wink:
http://www.corlanecabinetry.com

Intel Core i7-5820 3.3GHz, 16GB RAM, NVidia Quadro K2200 4GB, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
CS-41 4x8
CS-45 5x12
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

:beer:
Damon Nabors
DanEpps
Wizard Member

Post by DanEpps »

Congrats on the new "baby" Jeremy!!! Has Windstream gotten around to extending DSL out your way yet? If not, its too bad. You have a 21st century cabinet shop with 18th internet. :(
Jeremy Schiffer
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Corlane Custom Cabinetry LLC

Post by Jeremy Schiffer »

Thanks! Yeah, I'm using relatively high-speed internet now, but no thanks to Windstream! This is one of those portable USB modems that works with cell phone towers (Verizon in this case), and compared to the ol' string and cans, it's blazing fast! I'm lovin' it. Well, at $60 a month for a 5GB limit it ain't perfect, but it is usable, where the dialup just plain wasn't useable. So I called Windstream and told them to take a hike, both with the dialup internet AND the home phone service, which was costing about $70 a month... so it works out pretty well I think.

Here's to a speedy recovery Dan, hope to see you at IWF! :beer:

Of course, I'm looking forward to meeting many other eCabbers at the show. Won't be much for me to look at otherwise since I've blown my budget! :lol:
http://www.corlanecabinetry.com

Intel Core i7-5820 3.3GHz, 16GB RAM, NVidia Quadro K2200 4GB, Windows 8.1 Pro 64 bit
CS-41 4x8
CS-45 5x12
Neal Reeves

Post by Neal Reeves »

I'm going. You guys don't know me, but I am looking forward to meeting all of you. I will probably spend most of my time at the Thermwood booth looking at the machines. I hope to get one soon. I have had ecabinets for a long time, I just haven't taken the time to fully learn the program yet. I work with it in my spare time which isn't very often. I am getting close to allowing some of it to sink in. I am excited about seeing a machine cut a cabinet. I hope that you wizards and seniors will allow me to get in on the fun. See y'all at the show!!!!!
WE'RE GOING TO THE FAIR!!!! :D
Neal Reeves
Country Cabinets, Inc.
Bonifay, FL
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Post by Neville Bastian »

It seem like its going to be a bit hit and miss meeting up with each other. Why don't we all try and meet at say noon and 4pm each day. That way who ever is around should catch up with a few forum users.
What would be really neat is if a senior programmer could give the users a foretaste of what the next version of Ecabinets has. Maybe there is a small meeting room we could use for a hour or so.
This would be good PR and make us feel part of the Thermwood family.
Just a thought Justin.

Regards

Neville
Neville Australia
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Congrats on the new machine Jeremy.