ellipse

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

Patrice Ratthe

ellipse

Post by Patrice Ratthe »

Je voudrais avoir un exemple pour faire un ellipse sur ma THERMWOOD C-53, avec les commandes (code G) G12 ou G13.

jozy
Todd Miller

Re: ellipse

Post by Todd Miller »

Patrice Ratthe wrote:Je voudrais avoir un exemple pour faire un ellipse sur ma THERMWOOD C-53, avec les commandes (code G) G12 ou G13.

jozy
English translation of the comment above.
I would want to have an example to do an ellipse on my THERMWOOD C-53, with the orders (code G) G12 or G13.

English:
Here are the instruction for creating an elipse with the Hand held programmer. I copied this straight out of the 3 axis training manual. The instructions are in english.

French:
Voici l'instruction pour créer un elipse avec la Main a tenu le programmeur. J'ai copié ceci directement du 3 manuel d'entraînement d'axe. Les directions sont dans l'anglais.
Attachments
Ellipse.zip
(116.85 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
Patrice Ratthe

Post by Patrice Ratthe »

Les ellipses fonctionnent en INCREMENTAL seulement...

G91 est obliatoire pour travailler les ellipses...

Le petit programme fonctionne bien...

Merci! Thank you!

jozy
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

votre accueil!
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Todd, your more talented than I thought. You speak french too. :D
Damon Nabors
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

Only when I need to.
Brad McIntosh
Guru Member
Company Name: CNC Automation

Post by Brad McIntosh »

<SMILE> Google Translate (or similar) can be helpful - but really only when someone really appreciates the attempt that you are making. There are some grammatical and other errors in the above due to the automated translation functions, but the points were made and seem to have assisted the client.

Good work Todd... one more example of the THM guys going that extra mile (or kilometer if you are in Canada) to help out a client.
Brad McIntosh
CNC Automation

Home: http://www.cncautomation.com
Twitter: @bmcncautomation
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael S Murray »

Close enough for Patrice who lives and or works in Windsor, about 90% english still spoken there, and the police do know how to write a ticket in English for not wearing a moto helmet, dont ask how I know. :(
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com
Todd Miller

Post by Todd Miller »

Brad,
I guess I am busted! But yes, free translators come in handy from time to time! Sorry I let you down Damon!
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Todd Miller wrote:Brad,
I guess I am busted! But yes, free translators come in handy from time to time! Sorry I let you down Damon!
How do you think I learned to speak French, Spanish, Italian, German... :joker:
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

Todd,

Ne pas battre jusqu'à vous. Au moins, vous pouvez toujours vanter de ce grand sourire sur votre avatar.

Damon
Damon Nabors
Michael S Murray
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Michael S Murray »

Hey Dan,
Talking about all these languges and knowing your situation, I think I have come up with a side job for you that could be very profitable. You do know that some of the best rock and roll songs out there were written under the influence of drugs and alchohol, about as many country songs also, so what do you think? Worth a try! And since I came up with it I am your manager and will be expecting royalties :D :D

On another note, just went to the james dean festival in Fairmont, In... Lots of awsome hot rods there, bet you would have loved it..
Mike Murray
Versatile Cabinet & Solid Surface
mike@versatilecabinet.com
http://www.versatilecabinet.com
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Michael S Murray wrote:Hey Dan,
Talking about all these languges and knowing your situation
Are you saying that I've been babbling incoherently?? :shock:
I think I have come up with a side job for you that could be very profitable. You do know that some of the best rock and roll songs out there were written under the influence of drugs and alchohol, about as many country songs also, so what do you think? Worth a try! And since I came up with it I am your manager and will be expecting royalties
How 'bout this for a start: Well, it was raining the day my mama got out of prison so I went to get her in my pickup truck...

'course we all know that is a line from "The Best Country Song Ever Written" :wink:
On another note, just went to the james dean festival in Fairmont, In... Lots of awsome hot rods there, bet you would have loved it..
That sounds like fun. I wanted to go to the Frog Follies in Evansville this year, but...