How do I buy Designs?

Place to discuss only the "Design Sharing" aspects of the eCabinet Systems software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

BEN HOLM

How do I buy Designs?

Post by BEN HOLM »

Hey all. Im new to eCabinetsystems and just got into it as the store was going down. I am interested in the Design sharing. How do I look at what is offered and buy? I click on Design share in the eCab software and it just brings me to the web page that says "Thank you for visiting Woodworker's Wholesale. Due to recent company restructuring, we are closing the online store effective immediately"
Is this part all gone?
Is there any way to design share any more?

please help. Im new so I have nothing but the seed cabinets. what do you recomend?

thanks
BEN
Dell Precision M6400
Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8GHz
4GB Ram
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2700M (6.14.11.9562)
Windows XP Pro 32bit
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: How do I buy Designs?

Post by Damon Nabors »

Depending on the type of cabinets you are looking for and the construction method, I would just design my own. Are you going to be using production sharing as well or are you going to cut them out in house? Practice with your standard cabinets and save your new designs into its own directory.
Damon Nabors
Kerry Fullington
Wizard Member
Company Name: Double E Cabinets

Post by Kerry Fullington »

Ben,

Email or call Thermwood for information on Design Sharing. They are going to have links on the Thermwood sites but I don't think they have them in place yet.

HERE is a link to some information about my libraries. there are links to download some sample cabinets to wee construction also.

Email me at kerry@kerryfullington.com if you need some more info.

Kerry
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Ben
I have a few files that has all the descriptions of Kitchen jobs that are for sale. If you are interested please contact me and I will email them to you. I will try and find out when this will be available for viewing on our web.
BEN HOLM

How much do Designs cost?

Post by BEN HOLM »

What does a Design cost? Do You pay per cabinet? and do you get charged each time you use it? how does that work?
Dell Precision M6400
Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8GHz
4GB Ram
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2700M (6.14.11.9562)
Windows XP Pro 32bit
Justin Melhiser

Post by Justin Melhiser »

Ben
There is a set cost per library. This is a one time charge. Once you purchase the library you will install it to your computer. You will be able to load and change things with the cabinets. These then can be cut on the machine. You will be able to cut the job as many times as needed.
BEN HOLM

Design share is back up!!!!

Post by BEN HOLM »

design share is back up!!!! The store is back on line!! Limited though. no hardware.
Ryan Hochgesang

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

Here is a direct Link to get to the design Share Library:

http://www.woodworkerswholesale.com/Des ... _s/810.htm