Upright fridge / Freezer .hsf files?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Clint Buechlein

markvan

Upright fridge / Freezer .hsf files?

Post by markvan »

Anyone have some files for an upright fridge / freezer? Preferably one hinged left and one hinged right, stainless steel.

Thanks.
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Re: Upright fridge / Freezer .hsf files?

Post by Damon Nabors »

I guess you are aware of the stainless refridgerators in the Display Objects Folder.
Damon Nabors
markvan

Post by markvan »

Actually I haven't seen anything in the display objects folder...only under the appliances folder... (side by side and top mount refrigerators...) Is there something I am missing?

I am looking for a 30" wide fridge with one full size, single door. (no freezer compartment anywhere), and then another the fridge (freezer) the same but with the door swinging the opposite way.
Damon Nabors
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by Damon Nabors »

That is a pretty easy solution. Just make one out of a display cube. You would need to have two cubes, One for the door and one for the freezer box. You can round over the edges and such and put your own style on it.
Damon Nabors
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Start with Display Editor, load stl/hsf, navigate to Appliances folder, choose one of the refrigerators (side-by-side or top-mount) then add whatever texture you want to it. Save it as an HSF and you're good to go.