Apology

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

Gary Puckett
Wizard Member
Company Name: The Woodworkery

Apology

Post by Gary Puckett »

Please except my deepest apology , I meant no disrespect to anyone I was referring to the system software design samples NOT the custom layout samples.

For what ever reason the site does not run smoothly on my computer the drop down tabs do not drop down all the way or they show up the go away and will not come back. So I never did nor can I still get the system requirement to show up.

I will not say a word about Vista or the software ever again.

Once again I truly apologize

Gary
HP Pavilion
Vista home Premium 64bit S. pack 2
AMD Phenom-X4
9850 Quad-Core Processor
6.0GB/Go Memory
1 TB/To Hard Drive
Nividia GeForce 9800 GT
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Re: Apology

Post by Nick M Singer »

Jeeez no more bitchin about Vista??? It was just getting interesting , and besides Microsoft needs all the publicity it can get in these dark times
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Re: Apology

Post by DanEpps »

Gary Puckett wrote:Please except my deepest apology , I meant no disrespect to anyone I was referring to the system software design samples NOT the custom layout samples.

For what ever reason the site does not run smoothly on my computer the drop down tabs do not drop down all the way or they show up the go away and will not come back. So I never did nor can I still get the system requirement to show up.

I will not say a word about Vista or the software ever again.

Once again I truly apologize

Gary
Appology accepted Gary. It takes a good person to issue a public appology, and I have always though that you were a good person...you just confirmed it.
Nick M Singer wrote:Jeeez no more bitchin about Vista??? It was just getting interesting , and besides Microsoft needs all the publicity it can get in these dark times
Nick: A simple acceptance of Gary's appology would have sufficed. We all pinged Gary enough in the other thread.