Locator Pins

Discuss Thermwood 3-axis Machinery, Controller, and Software.

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Jim Bullis

James Lovell
Company Name: Can-Am Specialties

Locator Pins

Post by James Lovell »

For some reason, entering single line text via the tab editor and inputing other M codes seems to work. For some reason I cannot get my pins to function at all. We have totally rebuilt each cylinder as well as the air distributor block underneath the table. It is listed in my manual as "M14" as ON, and "M15" as OFF.
Entering the single line code in the tab editor has been working for M codes. I have been able to turn on and down my, drills in the drill bank, my main spindle, my tool changer, as well as a custom add on saw. Remember I have have the 91/9100 controller which not seem similair to the 91/91000 controller that some people seem to keep refering to. This machine is from 1991 I believe. The controller software strictly works in DOSS. I have tried the "M61L8" as well as the "M62L8" codes with no prevail. Can anyone help me operate my pins?James Lovell

Private messageE-mail
Ryan Hochgesang

Re: Locator Pins

Post by Ryan Hochgesang »

If you supply your machine number to Thermwood service dept. we should be able to trace down the machine records for that particular machine a possibly help you in correct direction.

service@thermwood.com or program@thermwood.com