Happy Birthday Neville Bastian!!!

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Happy Birthday Neville Bastian!!!

Post by DanEpps »

Wow...53 years old!!! Are you sure you are fit enough for world travel at your age? :joker: I do wonder about your mental health on your upcoming trip...leaving Albany W.A., going to Albany NY then Albany GA??? Do you have an affinity for places named Albany or is that the only place name you can spell? :joker:

Happy Birthday!!!

Can't wait to meet you in September!!!
Rick Palechuk
Wizard Member
Company Name: Milltech Millworks Ltd.

Re: Happy Birthday Neville Bastian!!!

Post by Rick Palechuk »

Happy Birthday Neville. :beer: :beer: :beer:
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Post by Neville Bastian »

Thanks guys. Older but not wiser in my case.
Do you have other cities apart from Albany over there? I think Google shows one or two more in the US. I guess I could ask the question can't you Americans think out of the box? How many cities do you want to have called Albany?
Looking forward to warming up when I get over there. A cool 8C 46F here this morning which is a bit cold for me.

Now Dan did I read the post from Duane correctly that there is a beta copy of Ecabinets 6 floating around? Arent you a beta tester? I can't get one as they say I'm too old :lol:

Regards

Neville
Neville Australia
DanEpps
Wizard Member
Company Name: Dan Epps

Post by DanEpps »

Neville Bastian wrote:...Now Dan did I read the post from Duane correctly that there is a beta copy of Ecabinets 6 floating around? Arent you a beta tester? I can't get one as they say I'm too old...
Duane probably took it to Las Vegas and is gambling with it at this very moment. I just hope he don't lose it. :joker: You're not that much older, er, younger than me. I turned 54 last October (but I feel 80 some days :roll: ). Are Aussie years the same as American years, you know like how some critters age seven years for one human year? If not, you may actually be much older than me! :joker:
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Post by Neville Bastian »

Dan we age about the same as the northern hemisphere but because we are down under we have permanent face lifts. The trouble is when you hit 100 you think everyone has big cheeks but it could be something else.
Better do some work
Regards

Neville
Neville Australia