Coming Soon....Free Medical Care

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by George Davidson »

Just for the middle age people
NO old people and NO kids
Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Re: Coming Soon....Free Medical Care

Post by Peter Walsh »

George,
You have captured the whole spirit of his plans........take all of us who have worked for, and have, competant health care and rip away most of it (especially from the seniors) and give it to folks who are too stupid or have made bad decisions throughout their life and then, make us pay for it. I don't know about the rest of you guys but my health care system is working really fine. The intimation that it is "broken" is nonsense.
This is a really cranky subject with me and I apologize if I offended anyone, but being a senior, I see my future in very dim terms with Obama-euthansia.
regards,
George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

I can not talk to anyone with OUT them getting MAD
The guy I am doing work for right now he started to talk about it got so MAD took my hammer out of my hand put it out the front window just lettered $ 2500.00 :fire: :fire: and when home. That night I got this picture from my brother in law. I have to back out to the shop there are small windows in there :fire: :fire: :fire:
(He said he would do it again if it would help us)
Perry Pravettone
Company Name: Unemployed Manager

Post by Perry Pravettone »

Peter Walsh wrote:George,
You have captured the whole spirit of his plans........take all of us who have worked for, and have, competant health care and rip away most of it (especially from the seniors) and give it to folks who are too stupid or have made bad decisions throughout their life and then, make us pay for it. I don't know about the rest of you guys but my health care system is working really fine. The intimation that it is "broken" is nonsense.
This is a really cranky subject with me and I apologize if I offended anyone, but being a senior, I see my future in very dim terms with Obama-euthansia.
regards,
Peter, No offense taken here, I agree with you 100% and I have no health insurance.
My boss took are health care away over a year ago. If you haven’t looked up that
Health Bill yet, you should look it up, that will really set your pants on fire. :fire:
Perry Pravettone
Nick M Singer
Guru Member

Post by Nick M Singer »

How strange, we seem to be heading into the same thing in this neck of the woods. Looks like the gang of thugs that mismanage our country also feel our healthcare system needs further destruction. They took over a worldclass system in 1994 and have steadily destroyed it. Now they think we are in Cuba and want to introduce universal healtcare taking away the healthcare I have paid for for years through my medical aid, and making us pay for all others that can not afford it (which we do as tax payers already). What makes them think they can provide first world health care to every citizen under this new system when they can not even manage as it is is beyond me, all it means is rubbish care for all. I wonder if these notions are contagious like swine flu and are infecting governments the world over.
George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

They say there is not a thing we can do about :wall: :wall: :wall:
John J. Desmond
Company Name: American Millwork Company

Post by John J. Desmond »

In Missouri we have a Senator that seems to think this is a great opportunity for America. She is dismissing the opposition as mere little people who don't know what they need. I think I should send her what she needs, the want ads section of the newspaper so that she can get a new job. I have a feeling that she may not get re-elected. :D
Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Post by Peter Walsh »

I have spent no small amount of time overloading their e-mail boxes and fax machines. I encourage all of you to do the same. That's how they measure whether the people are not listening . They sure as hell know I am.
regards,
Rob Davis
Guru Member

Post by Rob Davis »

## Rant On:
Peter, there is more to do. No matter what the Washington Beltway believes, the power of this country is in the hands of the 300 million citizens when the polls are open. All of us need to be going to the town hall meetings and voicing opposition with the comment we will do all we can to elect a replacement if they vote for this. We also can write to Senators, Reps, the White House and President using whatever means you want and tell them we are opposed. I also submitted my name and address and opinion to flag@whitehouse.gov which is the site that the Obama elite want Americans to report on their friends if they oppose ObamaHealth. This is fascism, pure and simple, and I hope the American people have reached their tipping point and will stop electing these people who are self-serving and egotistical and believe they are the smartest people in the world and we should pay for their excesses. You have a couple in your home state of PA that need to go and I hope you do what you can to free their employment opportunities in 2010. In Indiana we are working on getting Dick Lugar (Once was a conservative Republican)and Evan Bayh (a Blue Dog conserv Dem) replaced with more conservative folks while making sure we keep guys like Mike Pence around.
Wake up America!
## Rant off.
Rob Davis
Guru Member

Post by Rob Davis »

George, the above was really a response to your comment that there is nothing to do.... Sorry Peter for suggesting you are not doing your part.
George, PA needs new representation but Peter, so does CA!!!!
'nuf said
Keith Neal
Company Name: Wilbedone Inc.

Post by Keith Neal »

Unfortunately sometimes unpopular laws are going to get passed before elections(which politicians often race to do before the people make the choice for them), which might mean it could be too late.Our system although in the hands of the people is still not perfect,especially when voters are only able to choose from a select group of candidates being those who are rich enough,or supported by enough of the rich to get on the ballots. More often than not the elite rich forget about working joe poor. The only thing these elite are going to listen to are mass demonstrations, if we average Americans could show our voice by taking to the streets like our counterparts across the ponds the government would be forced to listen,and even then if they don't we have a Constitutional right to reclaim it,when they begin tofear the majority may riseup and put them against the wall they'll have no choice but to listen.
Peter Walsh
Guru Member

Post by Peter Walsh »

Guys,
I have been in touch with the CA GOP to find out how to help and get a list of any rallies and meetings I can attend ( or disturb). Boy, don't I know I have two Senators that need to go. Boxer is ranked as a dead heat right now with someone who is a no-name. That shows the disappointment with her. Still, she has a big cash box. Everyone seems to be doing this and are up-in-arms. I am so pissed I am going to try to use some of my airline miles to do the September tea party in Washington. Funny how the Dems are whining over our protests, like they haven't shouted down everyone they didn't like. It's a joke.
regards,