Minor glitch V6B2

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jason Gooch
Guru Member

Minor glitch V6B2

Post by Jason Gooch »

Hi - I'm not even sure if this is a glitch or just an irritant, but I think it could be fixed - when switching screens (ie: from custom layout to CE, or reverse, or from wall elevation to plan view in custom layout), the right-side menu pops out for about 2-3 seconds. I don't know if it's adding time to the process of switching views, but it's just plain irritating!

That's all.

Thanks - Jason
Applebox Cabinetry and Furniture
www.appleboxwood.com
BEN HOLM

Re: Minor glitch V6B2

Post by BEN HOLM »

I agree! It does seem to take longer to switch to the diff. editors because of the Item window popping up and then going back. The whole reason I have the Item window un pinned is so that I dont have to see it when I dont need it. And when it does pop up it takes your cabinet or layout and throws it to the left and shrinks it then the window closes and your cab or layout goes back to the way it was. Real lame! hahaha. The main problem is that it takes long enough that you think its done doing its thing so you try to start working on your cab by clicking or rotating and then it starts throwing you cabinet around. You just have to sit there till its all done loading the whole Item window contents even when you dont need it. But yea all this happens in about 2-3 seconds like Jason said. I just really wish it did not pop up when its not pined. Im working on a fix to this my self but it requires me buying a second monitor and leaving the window over there. $$$
By the way I do love the new Item window Idea and how everything is there! :beer:
Dell Precision M6400
Core 2 Duo T9600 2.8GHz
4GB Ram
NVIDIA Quadro FX 2700M (6.14.11.9562)
Windows XP Pro 32bit
Tom Nienow
Company Name: Nienow Woodwork

Re: Minor glitch V6B2

Post by Tom Nienow »

I get the same thing, much preferred the right click option to load items