construction settings request?

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Tim Massa

construction settings request?

Post by Tim Massa »

I don't know if anyone else would find it useful but is there any way for a parts construction setting parameters be brought up after it has been selected? Specifically, in some of my cabinet modifications might be more than one partition. Each partition would be added with separate construction parameters regarding insets and joint selections. Later on it has been necessary to go back and modify those construction settings. Going to the shelf partition editor and selecting one of the partitions and right mouse clicking on construction settings does not bring up the highlighted parts construction settings. What i get are the last construction settings that were made in the editor. This has been a big hassle for further cabinet modifications and usefulness. Especially if the part has any part editor modifications added to it.
I'm not the sharpest tack on the wall so maybe I'm completely overlooking something? If I'm not would the ability to be able to go into a shelf editor or stretcher editor, etc.. and have the ability to select a part and call up it's construction settings as opposed to the last construction settings that were made in the editor, regardless of the part selected, be helpful to anyone else?

Thanks,
Tim
JohnLashuay
Guru Member
Company Name: Rylex Custom Cabinetry-Close

Re: construction settings request?

Post by JohnLashuay »

I agree! It would help to have the construction settings saved for each part in the shelf/partition editor as well as the stretcher editor.
-John
Rylex Custom Cabinetry & Closets
http://www.rylexonline.com
Thermwood CS 43
Josh Rayburn
eCabinets Beta Tester
Company Name: Halls Edge Inc

Re: construction settings request?

Post by Josh Rayburn »

ABSOLUTELY YES I AGREE
This has been my #1 request since the first time I ever used ecabs.
So, TWD - how much beer would it take to make that happen??
Josh Rayburn
Hall's Edge, Inc.
CNC Machining Service

Dell Precision T3400
Win7 Professional 64 Bit/Core2Duo E8400 3ghz/4 GB Ram/NVIDIA Quadro FX570