I cut out the bottom of a base cabinet and put a rabbet on the cutout to accept a separate hatch. No problems.
Now I'm trying to make the hatch - but I would like to radius the corners so it fits inside the radius left by my pocketing tool that is going to cut out the base cabinet's deck (3/8" tool).
I brought a cabinet back at the appropriate size into the part editor.
1. Select the fillet tool
2. set the fillet radius at .1875
3. select each corner and apply fillet
4. select profile tool, chain
5. select the lower left portion of the left side segment
6. choose a profile tool (I happen to have a 3/8" diameter flat bottom tool drawn in the shape manager, starting at -.1875,0 and 1" high so the tool is drawn at it's centerline and at y0)
7. Apply the tool, comp right, depth @ -.3625" (material is 0.725")
8. "sweep operation not possible"
I ultimately did this a different way and got the job done, just wondering why something so simple is so difficult / impossible / workaround required - if anyone happens to know what the problem is with this operation, I would welcome the enlightenment