Live broadcast

Off-topic discussion that doesn't pertain to the other forums.

Moderator: Jason Susnjara

Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Live broadcast

Post by Neville Bastian »

I hooked onto the live braodcast a IWF the other night as I am 12 hrs out of sync with Atlanta. Is it possible to rethink what you do with that live feed as it was pretty boring. I saw the new flow through machine's main cutting bed and that was it. No view of the feed in table and labels been fitted. No view of the push off table. No view of the Thermwood girls at the stand with their buy in the USA colours. No smilling faces of the people manning the stand.

Probably asking a bit much but I would imagine it would take a lot of setting up and cost. Could we not have a fixed camera position but then have requests from people for the camera to view certain things. I would have asked for some shots of the labeller in action and the feeding on of the just labelled sheet. I may asked for a view of the stand and how it was layed out.
Did anyone else feel the live stream was dull?
Neville
Neville Australia
Mark McCallum
Guru Member

Re: Live broadcast

Post by Mark McCallum »

Hey Neville,
It's not Superbowl.
What do you want. In depth interviews with individual parts and paid ads?
:lol:
(Sorry Mate, I didn't happen to watch it)
Neville Bastian
Guru Member
Company Name: Classic Cabinetry

Re: Live broadcast

Post by Neville Bastian »

The superbowl does show the game in full so I guess that is more the idea. Maybe we need a remote controlled camera so we can pan,tilt and zoom ourselves. That would make things really interesting.
Its hard to complain when I know it would have been difficult to setup. Its close to the mark but with fine tuning it would be ideal and a good sales tool.
Regards
Neville
Neville Australia