MAJOR instability issues

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Jason Gooch
Guru Member

MAJOR instability issues

Post by Jason Gooch »

Not me, the software - ever since upgrading to 6.0 build 9, I'm having real trouble with doors and drawer fronts. It seems to have something to do with changing Door/Drawer material in cabinet editor. I open a seed cabinet in cab editor, try to change door/drawer selection and it stops responding and has to be shut down. This happens at various points - sometimes when just selecting the material and pressing "OK", sometimes when generating the door or drawer. I've tried restarting the computer, same problems.

I will attach a cabinet here, it's happened to different cabinets and different configurations of material for fronts and edgebanding. I don't have a detailed track of the errors because there's too many and I don't have time to beta test today.

Please help help help - stuck in the mud here.
Attachments
vanity.hsf
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 273 times
Applebox Cabinetry and Furniture
www.appleboxwood.com
Rick Deskins
Thermwood Team
Company Name: Thermwood

Re: MAJOR instability issues

Post by Rick Deskins »

Seems to work for me. Have you recent changed your video card driver? Mayber tr updating it from ATI or Nvidia.
Rick Deskins
eCabinet Systems Programmer
Dell Precision / Xeon E3-1240 / 8GB RAM/ AMD FirePro V4900
Jason Gooch
Guru Member

Re: MAJOR instability issues

Post by Jason Gooch »

No changes to my computer. I'll try updating the drivers. I do recall that when I first opened ecabs after updating, there was some kind of hoops error. But of course I was in a hurry and kept rolling, and don't know what it was. I'll see if it pops up again.
Applebox Cabinetry and Furniture
www.appleboxwood.com