Hardware hole editor problem

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

Scott Marshburn
Guru Member
Company Name: Heritage WoodWorks

Hardware hole editor problem

Post by Scott Marshburn »

Has anyone had a issue with the hardware hole editor? Today we needed to create a custom hole pattern for a drawer slide.The holes show up on the cabinet ends but not the drawer box.I am sure that I made them correct as per the help files. Negitve depth for the ends and positive debpth for the drawer. Any Help
jason galbraith
Company Name: Eastcoast Ultimate

Re: Hardware hole editor problem

Post by jason galbraith »

Negative depth for the draw front as well. From what I can gather, they've changed everything to suit what's in the help book, and negative depths for both ends and draw fronts work. Old patterns work as usual, but new patterns are to be done diffrently. This is how it works for me at least ...
Core i7-2600 @ 3.70Ghz - 8 GB ram - Win 7 Ultimate 64bit - 2 x 24" ASUS monitors - Nvidia 600 Quadro 1GB graphics
www.eastcoastultimate.com.au
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member

Jason The holes I need are for the slide on the drawer sides not the drawer front. I Tried changing the depths to negative for the drawer sides but they still do not show up.
Scott Marshburn
Guru Member

Ok I got it to work If I want holes in the drawer sides the holes need to be in Quadrant 1 . The same as for the Cabinet ends except for a positive depth. So if the pattern is the same for the cabinet ends as the drawer side the I set the depth for the same hole to a positive and a negative.