How can I get my initial software program back after losing

Moderators: Jason Susnjara, Larry Epplin, Clint Buechlein, Scott G Vaal

George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

How can I get my initial software program back after losing

Post by George Davidson »

I am writing to ask for help in directing me to the correct place that I need to be to help restore my original software. I recently lost everything on my computer to the " Blue Screen of Death", and I am trying to regain access to this program and be able to use it once again. Any help you can give me to this request would be greatly appreciated. :D Thanking you in advance for you kind cooperation in this matter. George Davidson
Daniel Odom
Company Name: Carlton Kitchen and Bath

Re: How can I get my initial software program back after los

Post by Daniel Odom »

See if you can take your hard disk to someone who specializes in data recovery, most of the data might still be on the disk I would think.
Dennis Englert

Post by Dennis Englert »

George,

I've attached a pdf of instructions on downloading eCabinet Systems. After you install it you will need to get a registration code. You can get that online or give me a call.

If your hard drive is readable you should be able to recover your data files or get a service to help recover them. If you did a backup of the eCabinet's files recently, and if that file can be recovered, you should be able to restore it after you install eCabinet Systems.

Good luck,

Dennis
Attachments
Downloading eCabinets.pdf
(586.13 KiB) Downloaded 360 times
George Davidson
eCabinets Beta Tester

Post by George Davidson »

Thank You Dennis